Why install a Solar PV system?
There are many reasons to install a Solar PV system now:
- As a low risk investment the returns of between 8-10% net are hard to beat especially during this financial downturn where bank interest rates are below inflation (i.e. money in a savings account even with interest added is actually reducing in value).
- Its good for the environment. Installing a small domestic system of around 1.5 kW would provide around 1125 kWh of electricity every year, this would save around half a tonne of CO2 annually.
- Electricity can be supplied at the point of use. Reducing strain on our national grid network.
- The system will run silently and so will cause minimal disruption.
- There is very little maintenance required for a PV system.
- After the initial installation costs, there are no further fuel costs.
- PV systems are modular, and can be added to at any time.
Geo Green Power have provided professional and yet friendly service...extremely helpful at every stage, always answering the smallest of queries promptly. All workmen have been informative, polite and helpful. We would definitely recommend them to anyone considering installing solar panels. We wish the company all the best!
We found your service efficient and enquiries polite and considerate. I would definitely recommend your services to anyone who is looking for solar, in fact we have another farm building which will be sorted after Christmas, and would think we will be contacting you again. Thank you once again.
Thank you for all your hard work. Everything was completed efficiently and professionally and I’m now saving and making cash thanks to my solar PV system. I like checking my meter just to see how much money I've made! Solar panels are a great investment and I’m recommending Geo Green Power to everyone I meet.