Location: Our main offices is based in Wysall, Nottingham and you will be required to travel to various sites nationwide.
Job type – Full-time, Permanent
- Private Healthcare
- Company vehicle
- Continuous Professional Development
- Enhanced holidays
Full Job Description
There are a number of roles available for enthusiastic and reliable individuals with experience of working on large commercial projects and/or domestic roofs. Our solar installation team works throughout the UK in small teams, carrying out a wide range of projects including large roof-mounted installations, small domestic projects and ground-mount arrays.
Depending on experience successful candidates may be leading a small team and taking responsibility for laying out and planning an entire installation or working alongside experienced engineers to gain knowledge and skills.
In return you will be part of our successful and supportive team, benefitting from having a company vehicle for work travel, a competitive salary, private healthcare, Employee Assistance Programme and an increased holiday allowance. You will also be part of a company working to address one of the biggest challenges facing our planet.
Qualifications and skills
- Good communication and social skills
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Great organisational skills and the ability to follow company processes and procedures
- Driving licence (Essential)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience of installing Solar PV systems – desirable
- IPAF or working at heights equivalent (advantageous)
- Health & Safety or First Aid qualifications (advantageous)