Location: Wysall, Nottingham.
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience and hours
Job type – Permanent, Mon-Friday, full-time or part-time hours
Want to be part of a growing team? Geo Green Power is a renewable energy company that specialises in Solar PV and low-carbon heat pump installations. Due to our recent growth, we’re searching for an enthusiastic and well organised individual to join our Nottinghamshire-based office to support our Office Manager in a number of administrative duties.
This is a varied role for someone with great communication and organisational skills, a can do attitude and strong attention to detail. The successful candidate will become an integral part of our friendly team with the potential to progress within our business as we continue to grow.
The position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and reliable individual who is interested in renewable energy, office administration and customer service.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, private healthcare, additional holiday entitlement and access to our company bonus scheme.
Qualifications and skills
- Great organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure that records are maintained effectively
- Successful verbal and written communicational skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- IT literate with experience in Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of SalesForce, Adobe, and Microsoft Teams would be an advantage
No previous experience is required.
Apply today by sending a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org