Samsung Battery storage and battery backup systems allow you to store any surplus electricity generated by your solar PV system during the day to use at night or when there is a demand for power, reducing your electricity costs even further. If you use less energy than your systems produce, you’re able to feed the surplus back into the grid. An added benefit of a Samsung battery backup system is that in the event of a power cut your battery system will continue to feed your property and also keep your solar PV system generating.
Installing a battery storage system will allow you to monitor, optimise and manage exactly how you use the power you have generated.
Please see our current Samsung battery storage systems below:
SDI ALO ESS Series 3
- 6kW PV inverter
- 2kWh integrated battery
- 10-year warranty
The Samsung SDI combines the functions of a dual-function inverter, a battery inverter and a lithium-ion battery into one compact unit. The system’s integrated inverter increases efficiency by ensuring energy is only converted into AC current once. The small unit allows the system to be installed internally in most rooms.
Samsung SDI systems offer numerous additional benefits to a solar PV installation:
- Increased solar consumption lowers demand from the grid and lowers environmental impact and carbon output.
- The small unit allows for easy and practical installations in even the smallest of rooms.
- By only converting the solar energy into AC current once, energy efficiency is higher.
- Web monitoring enhances user experience so customers can self-monitor current operations and status.
- Monitoring means defects and issues are easily detected.
- World-leading lithium-ion battery cell technology provides premium quality and a long life cycle.
- Enhanced utilisation of the solar energy generated will significantly further reductions in energy bills, by up to as much as 50 per cent.
Contact us for more on Samsung Battery Storage Systems
If you are interested in any of our Samsung battery storage products, please give us a call today to discuss your battery requirements further at 0800 988 3188, alternatively, you can send us an email directly from the website by filling out our enquiry form.