Air Source Heat Pumps
Air Source Heat Pumps and Air Conditioning
Are you heating your home with LPG or oil? Are you considering swapping your conventional boiler? Would you like air conditioning for warmer months? Have you considered an Air Source Heat Pump?
Heat pumps work on the same principle as refrigerators, just in revers! This technology has been around for many years and is very reliable and efficient. Heat pumps absorb warmth from the ground, water or air and heat our homes and work spaces. Even when the outside temperature reaches -20 an Air Source Heat Pump can heat radiators, underfloor heating, warm air convectors and hot water.
Heat pumps run on electricity and use a renewable heat source, so they are much more efficient than conventional electric heating and cheaper to run than oil, LPG and most conventional boilers.
Why should you consider an air source heat pump?
- Save money on bills compared to conventional electric heating, LPG or oil
- Qualify for the Renewable Heat Incentive and receive a generous annual income for 7 or 20 years (domestic or commercial rates)
- Reduction of carbon emissions
- No more LPG or oil deliveries
- Combined water and heating
- Low maintenance
- Air source heating can be configured to provide air conditioning in warmer months
Is now the right time to consider a heat pump? If you answer yes to any of the below then you should definitely contact us:
- Are you planning to replace your boiler?
- Are you considering installing air conditioning?
- Are you looking at underfloor heating?
- Would you like to reduce your heating bills?
- Would you like to reduce your fossil fuel use and reduce greenhouse gas emissions?
- Are you considering building a new property? Or renovating an existing one?
The cost of installing a heat pump is usually higher than traditional heating, but significant RHI payments means that most systems pay for themselves during the RHI period. Our surveyors will help you to calculate the costs and returns involved to ensure that you are happy with how your investment will perform in terms of heating, installation and running costs, and repayments.
An air source heat pump is just one of the ways you can heat your home or business and benefit from reduced costs. We also specialise in ground source heat pumps, biomass boilers and the most energy efficient conventional boilers. Please get in touch to find the right solution for you.
A very professional installation. All the staff I met and dealt with were friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend the Company. Thank you all, 5 stars!!
We found your service efficient and enquiries polite and considerate. I would definitely recommend your services to anyone who is looking for solar, in fact we have another farm building which will be sorted after Christmas, and would think we will be contacting you again. Thank you once again.
I have been very pleased with the speedy and efficient service we have received. Everyone in the Geo Green Power team has been pleasant to deal with and all aspects of the installation were carried out in a timely and effective manner. Many thanks for making our lives easier!