Want to ensure that your solar PV installation is always operating at its best?
Geo Green Power’s Solar PV Annual Service and Monitoring ensures that your system is kept in full working order and any fault or drop in generation is flagged immediately and resolved. We support all installations, not just those which we have fitted.
Annual Maintenance and Service
We recommend that your solar PV installation is serviced annually to ensure that it remains in full working order and highlight any preventative maintenance that should be carried out before you run the risk of a major fault or breakdown.
During our annual service we:
- Inspect electrical hardware, cabling, mountings and panels and recommend any cleaning or maintenance requirements
- Carry out a full and complete electrical test of the inverters, isolators
- Carry out an AC electrical installation inspection and test
- Clean heat sinks and filters
- Annual Maintenance and Service ensures that we are always on the end of the phone should you need us to resolve any issues between services should they occur.
Optional 24/7 Monitoring and Diagnostics
Your solar PV installation can be monitored 24/7 via an internet link, and all aspects of performance and output can be viewed and tracked. You can view and monitor the performance of your installation online, or you can ask our team to look after this for you as an extension of our Annual Service.
Remote ‘real-time’ monitoring allows us to flag issues as they occur and advise and arrange for timely resolution.
Our monitoring and diagnostics programme combines ‘real-time’ fault alerts with a weekly check on performance and output to ensure that your installation is always working at its optimum performance.
Tariffs start from just £15 per month for a minimum of 12 months.