Stiebel Eltron offer a wide range of renewable products to meet any challenge presented by your project. They are at the forefront of the industry and continue to keep step with and set the pace for design, performance and functionality.
When you choose Stiebel Eltron, you choose the cleanest and most crisis-proof energy supplier in the world: Mother Nature. These highly efficient systems are capable of utilising renewable energy 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The extensive Stiebel Eltron ground source heat pump range is second to none. Whether we are installing a small domestic system or delivering a large multi-faceted commercial project, the huge amount of choice offered by this manufacturer enables us to choose the right option without compromising on quality, efficiency or performance.
WPE-I 87 H 400 Premium
- Inverter technology: Precisely matched to building heat demand
- Cascade control for powerful heating output
- Outstanding DHW convenience
- Hot gas technology as standard
- Extremely quiet operation
WPF 13 S
- Six output levels
- Excellent coefficient of performance (COP) of up to 5.0
- Heating flow temperature up to + 60 °C
- New integral WPM 3 heat pump manager
- With integral heat and electricity meters
- Increased efficiency due to integral high efficiency circulation pumps
- Exemplary efficiency for low energy costs
- Fast and safe installation
WPC 13 S GB
- Compact brine | water heat pump for heating
- High COP all year round enables low running costs
- Easy and space-saving installation thanks to integral DHW cylinder and high level of integration
- Extremely quiet operation thanks to multiple anti-vibration coupling
- Easier handling through split design and handles
- Flow temperatures up to 65 °C ensure high level of DHW convenience
Want To Know More?
Contact our team today to find out more by calling 0800 988 3188 or completing our online contact form.