WPF 13 S
- Six output levels
- Excellent coefficient of performance (COP) of up to 5.0
- Heating flow temperature up to + 60 °C
- New integral WPM 3 heat pump manager
- With integral heat and electricity meters
- Increased efficiency due to integral high efficiency circulation pumps
- Exemplary efficiency for low energy costs
- Fast and safe installation
This new, optimised WPF reaches the output level of up to 5.0 (COP). This puts the WPF among the top performing products in the heat pump market – with user friendliness being another leading feature. This highly efficient unit can be controlled securely and conveniently via the new WPM 3 heat pump manager.
Another advancement delivered by this model is the improved integration level of the appliance, ensuring safe and speedy installation. The expansion vessels for the heating and brine sides are pre-fitted, as are the highly efficient circulation pumps for the heating circuit and brine circuit. The WPF heat pump is available in six versions with heating output levels ranging from 4.6 to 17 kW. Heat and electricity meters are included as standard.
A further major benefit is that the WPF can be combined with any heat pump cylinder from the Steibel Eltron range. The WPF cool version also offers a cooling function in addition to DHW and central heating.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about which heat pump is the right choice for your project our knowledgeable team would be happy to help you. Please contact us today by calling 0800 988 3188.