WPC 13 S GB
- Compact brine | water heat pump for heating
- High COP all year round enables low running costs
- Easy and space-saving installation thanks to integral DHW cylinder and high level of integration
- Extremely quiet operation thanks to multiple anti-vibration coupling
- Easier handling through split design and handles
- Flow temperatures up to 65 °C ensure high level of DHW convenience
The WPC 13 S GB is a compact brine | water heat pump for indoor installation with integral DHW cylinder and high level of integration. Due to high flow temperatures, it can be used in mono mode to provide heating and DHW in new builds and modernisation projects and the compact design of the appliance requires only a very small installation area.
To minimise the transfer of structure-borne sound, the refrigerant circuit is mounted on an anti-vibration base plate. The consistent source temperature guarantees unchanging heating output all year round, with flow temperatures of up to 60 °C. The integral heat pump controller allows for fully automated, weather-compensated control of the heating system. When combined with the optional ISG, the ability to control the system via a home network or a mobile terminal device is also an option.
One high efficiency circulation pump is provided for the brine side and one for the heating side. An electric emergency/booster heater for mono energetic operation and pasteurisation, diverter valve for DHW heating and safety valve with discharge hose are integrated as standard. There is also an integral heat and electricity metering via refrigerant circuit data. The refrigerant circuit is hermetically sealed, tested for tightness at the factory and filled with safety refrigerant R410A.
This heat pump unit is equipped with a scroll compressor with a soft starter and optimised heat exchangers for improved efficiency.
A number of additional design elements aid quick and easy installation and durability including:
- Supplied pressure hoses for direct hydraulic connection to the heating side and source side
- corrosion-protected metal casing made from galvanised, powder-coated sheet steel, with an alpine white stove enamel finish.
- A refrigerant circuit which can easily be separated from the cylinder module
- Carry handles at the top and bottom
If you have any questions or would like to know more about which heat pump is the right choice for your project our knowledgeable team would be happy to help you. Please contact us today by calling 0800 988 3188.